Pratiquement toute substance peut être une toxine qui exerce un effet irritant et / ou nocifs sur le corps. Il pèse sur nos fonctions biochimiques et affecte le fonctionnement de notre corps atteinte. Chlorophylle offre une protection naturelle contre ces dommages.
Liquid Chlorophyll - chlorophylline de luzerne pour nettoyer le corps des toxines et désacidifier
Chlorophyll is a natural pigment that gives plants and algae their green colour. Liquid chlorophyll contains chlorophyllin, a water-soluble form of chlorophyll from the alfalfa plant and it is flavoured with natural spearmint oil.
Best before: see bottom.
Liquid alkalising formula - liquid chlorophyll from alfalfa
Cleansing diet, cleansing the body of toxins, deacidification
How does sodium cupric chlorophyllin work?
- has a revitalizing effect
- has a positive effect on metabolism
- takes care of the condition of hair and nails
- offers natural strengthening for people who feel physically and mentally exhausted, as well as for all those who eat unreasonably
Who do we especially recommend?
- People who care about maintaining a proper acid-base balance.
- Everyone who wants to cleanse the body of toxins.
- People experiencing physical and mental fatigue.
- All people exposed to daily stress.
- People who eat irrationals.
- People who consume highly processed foods and fast food.
- Everyone who cares about their hair and nails.
liquid food supplement Calivita: Liquid Chlorophyll
Liquid Chlorophyll active ingredients
- You should consult with a qualified medical practitioner before taking any supplement.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, obtain qualified medical advice before taking this product.
- Excessive daily intake of chlorophyll may cause discoloration of the tongue and greenish urine.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Food supplements cannot substitute for a balanced mixed diet.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
Keywords: Liquid Chlorophyll, Calivita, chlorophyll, cleansing of toxins
Supporting health with chlorophyll
Chlorophyll is a chlorin pigment, which is structurally similar to and produced through the same metabolic pathway as other porphyrin pigments. At the center of the chlorin ring is a magnesium ion. Chlorophyll is a green pigment found in most plants (e.g. broccoli, lettuce, cabbage, parsley, etc.), algae and other plants like alfalfa, nettle etc. Its name is derived from Greek: chloros "green" and phyllon "leaf". Richard Willstatter was awarded with the Nobel price in 1915 for the description of its chemical structure. When 15 years later another scientist, Dr. Hans Fischer got the Nobel price for his accomplishments in the field of hemoglobin research, the remarkable resemblance of the structure of the two compounds caused great astonishment in scientific circles. Whereas hemoglobin contains an iron ion, the structurally similar chlorophyll contains magnesium ion.
Chlorophyll has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to cure bad breath and unpleasant body odors, to neutralize the smell of stool and urine, for detoxification and as a disinfectant of wounds.
Nowadays the use of chlorophyll is much more diversified, and it is the subject of numerous research programs. In foods or as a nutritional supplement it is primarily used to detoxify the body and for its excellent alkalinizing qualities. It is retrieved primarily from alfalfa, a plant readily available in abundance and one of the richest sources of chlorophyll. In addition, alfalfa is also a rich source of proteins, carotene, vitamins A, D, F, B6 and K, and it contains numerous enzymes as well.
Moreover, chlorophyll has strong antioxidant qualities, promoting the inhibition of the adverse effects of oxidative processes, thus the protection of cells and tissues. Due to these qualities, chlorophyll could be an effective nutritional supplement of any diet with the aim of regaining the alkaline chemistry of the body, even for people who are not used to eat large quantities of alkalizing food like green vegetables. It can be adopted into any of the detoxification diets, largely recommended with the approach of spring, although it can also be consumed for its other beneficial effects. Usually it is recommended as a stimulant and indigestive or for its excellent internal deodorizing qualities.
Liquid Chlorophyll is a product containing chlorophyll, retrieved from alfalfa. Recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon (5 ml) full per day. In the case of a family of 3, one bottle will be sufficient for approximately one month. It is usually taken diluted with water or tea, but thanks to its pleasant ‘green’ taste, provided by its mint oil content, Liquid Chlorophyll can be taken in itself at any time of the day. Externally, Liquid Chlorophyll can be applied on small wounds or as a throat-wash.
Although the use of chlorophyll is safe and free of side effects, slight digestion disorders may accompany its use (e.g. upset stomach or loose stool). Stool and urine may become greenish in color and it can cause a greenish discoloration on the tongue. It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers, due to the lack of adequate research conducted in this field.
* Nutritional supplements cannot replace a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. After opening, the product must be kept in the refrigerator. Shake the bottle before use.
** Professionally planned alkalizing, detoxifying and weight loss diets are meant, not causing any health damage. Following scientifically not adequately supported methods may add to the risk of health damage.