Complexe de collagène
Complexe de collagène additionné d'acide hyaluronique, de Q10, d'extraits de plantes et de vitamine E antioxydante naturelle. Une portion contient 10 g de collagène hydrolysé de type I+ III. Boisson en poudre savoureuse à saveur de citron sans conservateurs, sans colorants, sans sucres ajoutés, sans gluten, sans soja et sans OGM.
#glamUp - collagène hydrolysé et acide hyaluronique
Collagen complex supplemented with hyaluronic acid, Q10, herbal extracts and natural antioxidant vitamin E. One serving contains 10 g of hydrolysed collagen type I+ III. Lemon flavoured tasty powder drink with no preservatives, no colorings, no added sugars, gluten&soy and GMO free.
What natural ingredients does #GlamUp CaliVita contain
- collagen is a structural protein produced by fibroblasts present in connective tissue. It constitutes up to 75% of the dry mass of the dermis and takes up about 30% of its volume. Collagen is replaced regularly (about 3 kg per year) - old collagen is broken down and new collagen is replaced. After the age of 26, the production of collagen begins to decline and the degradation processes begin to dominate the reconstruction processes. Every year, we produce about 1% less collagen than it breaks down.
- Hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate) - about 50% of the total amount of this compound is present in the skin. The basic function of hyaluronic acid is to bind water, and its loss with age causes its dryness, loss of elasticity and sagging.
- alpha-lipoic acid - is a unique antioxidant capable of inhibiting the activity of various types of free radicals.
- beta-carotene - is a vitamin A precursor that helps maintain healthy skin, plays an important role in cell specialization accelerating the renewal of epidermal cells.
- vitamin E - is a strong antioxidant, which is crucial for the skin aging process.
- coenzyme Q10 - is a compound present in every cell that has mitochondria - specific cell powerhouses, so it is necessary for their proper functioning
- Pomegranates are a valuable source of vitamins (A, B1, B2, C, E, K), minerals (including potassium, magnesium, iron), and fiber essential for health.
- sweet potato tuber extract - sweet potatoes are rich in complex carbohydrates, protein and fiber. They are also a valuable source of vitamins (A, C, E, B1, B2, B6, folic acid, β-carotene), minerals (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, iodine) and polyphenols (natural antioxidants).
food supplement Calivita: #glamUp
Alpha-lipoic acid 100 mg
Hyaluronic Acid 75 mg
Pomegranate Extract (std. 40% ellagic acid) 50 mg
Coenzyme Q10 50 mg
Sweet potato tuber extract 40 mg
Carotenoid complex 15 mg
Vitamin E 5 mg
- Keep out of reach of young children. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It’s important to follow a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle