A partir de maintenant sur la préservation de votre santé est facilité. Calivita ® a créé D-drops de sorte que son utilisation pourrait être simple et facilement personnalisé pour chaque membre de la famille. Être une formule liquide avec un compte-gouttes, il est facile à doser de façon personnalisée, que ce soit pour les enfants ou les personnes âgées. Son goût est agréable grâce à ses ingrédients naturelles d'agrumes.
D-drops - vitamine D3 liquide naturelle
Each drop contains 10 µg of vitamin D3 in the form of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D has an important role in our body, contributing to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus and to the maintenance of normal bones. Vitamin D is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children and supports normal functioning of the immune system.
vitamin d3 in drops for children and adults
How does vitamin D work?
- has a beneficial effect on bones and muscles
- has a beneficial effect on the immune system
- takes part in the process of cell division
- helps maintain dental health
- participates in the proper absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus
Who do we especially recommend?
- Everyone living in moderate latitude from September to April - especially children in growth and development, adults, perimenopausal women, pregnant * and breastfeeding women *.
- People who avoid exposure to sunlight, work in closed rooms and use sunscreen.
- The elderly all year round, due to the reduction of skin synthesis of vitamin D.
- People with excess body weight - they require a greater supply of vitamin D due to its accumulation in adipose tissue.
- People who consume processed foods high in saturated fatty acids, fast-food foods low in vitamin D.
- People on a diet low in vitamin D, especially low in calories.
- Everyone who wants to strengthen their immunity and maintain healthy teeth and bones.
Advantages of D-drops liquid vitamin D
- contains the most active form of vitamin D - vitamin D3 - cholecalciferol (the potency of vitamin D3 is 30% greater than that of vitamin D2);
- the product does not contain sugar, artificial sweeteners, dyes;
- the product is easy to dose (dropper), very efficient - it contains up to 1000 drops.
How to dose vitamin D
- Children over 3 years of age and adolescents up to 18 years of age - 20 μg of vitamin D3 (2 drops 0.06 ml) daily.
- Adults - up to 50 μg of vitamin D3 (5 drops - 0.15 ml) daily.
- People over 65 years of age - up to 50 μg of vitamin D3 (5 drops - 0.15 ml) daily throughout the year.
- Pregnant women * (from the second trimester of pregnancy) and breastfeeding women *, unless adequate dietary supply and / or skin synthesis is ensured - up to 50 μg of vitamin D3 (5 drops - 0.15 ml) daily.
food supplement Calivita D-drops liquid vitamin D
Vitamin D3 1200 I.U.
- Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
- Store away from direct sunshine.
- Do not apply in the case of hypocalcaemia.
- In the case of kidney stones and sarcoidosis, consult your doctor.
- In the case of applying any other formula containing vitamin D, consult your doctor.
Not only is it easy to apply, our new product contains D3 cholecalciferol, the most active form of vitamin D, which better elevates the vitamin D levels of blood than D2 (ergocalciferol) form. The best natural source of vitamin D3 is cod liver oil, so we also included it in our formula. Moreover, the serving is also economic, as one bottle may contain as much as 300 doses.* D-drops are a well-paid investment for health preservation. Adequate vitamin D levels could decrease flu cases by 90%, so of course we could also save money spent on flu treatment. **
In view of the results of the past few years, several medical organizations, including the National Health Institute of Harvard University, support the idea of increasing the present officially recommended daily dose of vitamin D by at least 30-60%.
Its supplementation is especially important in dark, fall and winter seasons, in pregnancy, for bodies in development, following menopause, in old age as well as in the case of absorption problems and obesity.
With the help of CaliVita® you also can do something for your health in an extremely simple and effective way with natural ingredients. Take this opportunity.
* Counting with recommended daily dose (for adults 3 drops – 1200 IU/day)
Ingredients/3 drops (approx.0,1 ml):
Vitamin D3 1200 IU
What You Should Know About Vitamin D3
Do not assume you don’t need vitamin D in the spring.
Nearly 50% of the population of Europe have an inadeqaute vitamin D supply even in months of sunshine. This ratio may rise during winter to 70%-80%.
In a study performed in the summer of 2011, blood donors aged between 20-60 and active, elderly people who regularly partake in sport, were examined. The findings showed that 63% of the people above the age of 43 have vitamin D deficiency and insufficiency, while in young people the result was 41%. These results are shocking as all this happened despite the fact that the study was performed in summer with adults who were healthy and/or do outdoor athletic activities.2 In view of the findings, one can easily imagine the possible results for people who lead a less active lifestyle or struggle with health problems!
Vitamin D against winter depression
A study conducted in 2011 showed that patients struggling with winter depression experienced significant mood improvements after receiving vitamin D.
Keep in mind that vitamin D beneficially impacts your immune system! On one hand, it intensifies our resistance against pathogens, on the other, it inhibits autoimmune inflammations. It has been observed that in the winter months autoimmune illnesses cause more difficulties then ususal; some experts assume that this is linked to the lack of vitamin D, which is common in this period.
Did you know?
Using vitamin C can also contribute to mood improvement as it can not only support our immune system but, much like vitamin D, it also plays a role in the production of dopamine, responsible for mood control.
D-drops is gaining momentum!
- Natural liquid formula with a dropper.
- No sugar or sweetener added.
- No artificial flavors and colors.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose!
- Keep the bottle tightly closed in a cool, away from moisture and high temperature. Do not freeze.
- Do not use in case of hypercalcemia!
- When kidney stones and sarcoidosis consult a doctor!
- If you are taking other formula containing vitamin D, talk to your doctor!